As a registered client of an online casino, you are likely to come across special promotional offers on a regular basis. Especially since an increasing number of betting establishments are realizing the need for providing exciting bonuses to their clients regularly.
Certain of these free casino promotions are offered more frequently than others and we examine those you are most likely to come across while playing at a betting website.
Welcome rewards are offered by virtually every online wagering establishment to first-time clients who have opted for real money accounts. They can be especially generous and provide clients with the opportunity to enjoy free cash and spins for playing popular titles and exploring their betting operator's offerings.
They are divided into two main categories:
- Deposit rewards: Offers in this category happen to be especially common. In order to be eligible for them, you will need to make a deposit payment above a specified amount, hence their name. Quite frequently, online casinos will match the amount paid for up to a particular amount, based on a set percentage. As a result, deposit rewards are also referred to as match bonuses. It is also worth noting that certain virtual wagering establishments may also provide free spins as well. For example, a betting website may offer new clients a welcome match reward of 200% for up to $300 with 25 free spins on Starburst.
- No deposit rewards: As their name suggests, no preliminary payments are required for eligibility once you have registered and opted for a real money account. Depending on the establishment you happen to be registered at, you may have the option of cash or of free spins to kick start your wagering adventure. For example, a betting website may offer 40 free spins on a selected slot, while another may offer $50 instead.
Welcome rewards are far from the only occasion on which you will be able to receive free cash bonus offers from your casino. Several wagering establishments frequently attempt to reward returning clients by means of weekly and monthly offers which are also known as ongoing rewards. (That said, you will need to verify the frequency with which bonuses are provided at any betting website you are interested in.)
They are quite frequently provided when you top up your bankroll during a weekly or monthly offer. For example, a betting website may issue a 50% match promotion for up to $200 every Sunday. Hence a payment of $100 will mean you get to receive a $50 reward.
Certain casinos may also issue extra funds to reward clients who use a particular payment method during a promotional period. For example, a wagering establishment may provide an offer of 300% for payments of up to $500 to clients who use Neteller on the first day of the month.
Opting for a Bonus
As tempting as rewards may appear from the outset, it is important to be certain of whether you should opt for one or not. As a result, you will need to examine the conditions which come with an offer which appears especially attractive. Some of the most important factors which will enable you to decide include:
- Wagering requirements: Most rewards come with a wagering requirement. This figure, when multiplied by your bonus will determine the amount the betting website will expect you to wager before permitting you to withdraw any winnings earned with the offer in question. For example, if you are interested in a $400 offer which comes with a 50x wagering requirement, you will be required to wager $20,000 before you can have any winnings earned with the bonus withdrawn to your account.
- Expiry dates: Every offer comes with an expiry date. Those which have not been wagered completely by the specified date may get voided. The cancellation may also apply to any winnings accrued using them as well.
- Game weighting: The games you wager on when fulfilling your wagering requirement for a bonus is of particular importance. This is due to the fact that betting websites frequently assign different values to them in this regard. Quite often, slots count the highest and frequently come with a weighting of 100%. Blackjack and craps, on the other hand, tend to come with the lowest weightings and some websites may set those as low as 10% and 5% respectively.